1. The first five books of the Old Testament are called:
c. wisdom literature
d. the Book of Law
2. What three disciples witnessed the supernatural experience of
a. Peter, James, Andrew
b. Peter, James, John
c. Simon Peter, Jude, James
d. Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew
3. Where did the transfiguration take place?
a. Mt. Sinai
b. Mt. Moriah
c. Mt. Hermon
d. Mt. Nebo
4. Which of the following literary forms
did Jesus often use when teaching?
5. How old was Jesus when he first taught in the temple?
6.Which of the following refers to the place of Christ's crucifixion?
c. Mount of Olives
d. none of the above
7. How many times did Peter deny Christ?
8. What Old Testament patriarch was taken to heaven without
seeing death because he walked with God?
9. Who were Jacob's parents?
a. Abraham and Sarah
b. Isaac and Rebekah
c. Adam and Eve
d. Jacob and Rachel
10. How many books are there in the entire Bible?
END OF quiz!
Press the Submit button to obtain your results.
"NANCY WILCOX" (